Our standard ordering process:
- Please send us your brief idea and the description of the silver jewelry that you wish to create with us.
- We will send you a draft of the design with the total estimated cost which includes the fees for the product and the insured shipping charges. (*excluding the custom taxes)
- Upon your approval, we will proceed the actual production after receiving the deposit: 50% of the total estimated cost for the silver jewelry.
- Once the product is ready to ship, you will be asked for the payment for the remaining balance of the total cost.
- If you prefer to order with other materials, such as gold or platinum, you will be asked for the full down payment for those materials. Please ask for the details.
- We accept major credit cards: Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Discover and JCB.
All international shipping will be handled by FedEx.
The standards shipping fee for each region:
ASIA/ OCEANIA: 4,000 JPY
EUROPE : 5,000 JPY
NORTH AMERICA / SOUTH AMERICA : 5,000 JPY
OTHER REGIONS : 7,000 JPY
*For remote areas, additional delivery fees may be incurred.
*There might be a case depending on the country that the shipment is not possible.
*Due to the nature of made-to-order items, we can not accept the cancellation, return and exchange.
*All international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. The regulations regarding custom fees are established by your local customs authorities. Please check your local customs website for more information.
Please feel free to contact us regarding the order via the contact form, and we usually reply within 4 days.
If your security options sets high on your email settings, the replied email might be blocked. Please review your setting before you place an order.